9.02.2006

Merry Christmas

This must be what it feels like to have a child at Christmas. BP hasn't woken up this excited since this same time last year. A coincidence? I think not. College football has begun.

I LOVE seeing him (like so many other men out there) so excited.

While I was writing this, he ran in from outside (where he was enjoying some before game dialogue with our uber-UM fan neighbor) saying, "I'm going upstairs to take a shower and then 'prep' for the game." While I was trying to figure out what he had to do to "prep," I heard my 25-year-old man running up the stairs yelling out the MSU fight song.

He is in seventh heaven. It is indeed Christmas.

To all those other college football fans out there, I wish you a very Merry Christmas as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious...my man is the same. Today we rolled out of bed at 11:30am, 30 minutes before the MSU kick off. He jumped out of bed dancing, jumped in the shower, and declared today a "national holiday." To make the day even more perfect for him, I went out in tropical depression Ernesto to pick up pizza. We have done nothing but veg on our couch and watch football all day! Luckily we have picture-in-picture, so I could scope out U of M while he cheered for MSU. Go Blue!