11.13.2006

I'm through with you

Apparently, Tom and Katie are now in Rome preparing for their big day.

(Don't get me wrong, one of my biggest guilty pleasures in life is following and reading about celebrities. I'm not sure what it is about them. I'm just fascinated.)

But, Tom and Katie (or "Kate" I should say) just give me the heebie jeebies. He got so creepy. I wish they'd just settle in the suburbs somewhere and never be heard from again.

Other celebs I'm sick of reading about? Jen and Vince, Brad and Angie, Paris and Nicole, Lindsay Lohan, Anna Nicole Smith and K-Fed. I'm sure there are more. Fortunately, I can't think of them right now.

P.S. Does anyone else find it incredibly strange that Nicole Kidman is NEVER photographed with her and Tom's kids?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was just thinking about Nicole never being with the kids...never at the soccer games, etc. (It was, perhaps, going to be my next blog...) heehee.

It is very weird. I suppose Tom has custody? It seems as though she's just completely washed her hands of those kids.