I had a long drive home from work today. It was raining, so everyone went at least 20 below the speed limit. On the way home, I couldn't help but just think. In an effort to purge at least a few of my thoughts and questions, I thought I'd post them for you.
- How long is too long of a commute? How far would you drive?
- I used dark red nail polish without using a base coat in a rush to get to a New Year's Eve party. Now, I'm thinking my nails are yellow/orange underneath. Anyone have any remedies?
- Panera (Bread) sounds really good for dinner.
- Can you see the lines on the road when it's dark and rainy? I can't. At all. (Probably a good thing everyone goes 20 below the speed limit.)
- If you married an incredibly wealthy person, would you still work?
- We're scheduled to go through some houses tomorrow. I'm really excited. I think I could always look at houses - even if I wasn't in the market to buy.
- H's husband, J, is entering his second week smoke free. I can't imagine how tough that's gotta be. Awesome.
- I don't want to spend money on tires for the Jeep. I'd much rather go on a shopping spree.
OK. Perhaps now I'll be able to put my mind to rest. Have a great weekend!