6.24.2007

Two thumbs up!

I know I'm a bit biased here, but I totally give two thumbs up to my bro-in-law and his production of Joseph.

I went on Friday and Saturday and thoroughly enjoyed every moment among friends and family.

I think one of my favorite moments was after the show when my high school french teacher called my bro-in-law hot. (All the while waving her hand in front of her face and trying to catch her breath. So odd!)

Thank you to all of you that attended! I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did! (J, I'm so sorry I didn't get a chance to chat with you! Hope you, T and the parents enjoyed it!)

* The picture to the right is not M. However, it does adequately show what he donned in front of a crapload of people. Talk about being brave!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I also gave it two thumbs up! I saw Saturday night's performance and it was wonderful. After finding your earlier post, I clicked on your current posts and skimmed through your blog. I hope you sell your house soon!

BP said...

Actually I think M had a lot more clothing on than the guy in this picture does. Although, still a great performance.

j said...

We all loved it (even my dad, who is hard to please)! It was great! Sorry we had to skip out afterwards...didn't want to keep the parents waiting and T and I were pretty exhausted :) Hopefully we'll get to catch up soon! I agree with little B, the Pharoh song was one of my favorites too!

Oh, and I can totally picture Mrs. L raving about M! That's hilarious.