7.09.2007

No place like home

We went up to the new place yesterday to finalize some details and check out our apartment one last time. Turns out, I'm so glad we did. They had put us in an apartment with a HORRIBLE view. (Think big electrical box, tacky white picket fence and a stone throw away from the neighboring apartment that looks right into our master bedroom from their little porch.)

We ended up changing apartments for, what seems like, the seventh time. I'm so excited for all this to be over.

On a semi-related note, the apartment manager couldn't seem to take her eyes off of my (overflowing, voluptuous, etc.) chest. At first, I thought I was overanalyzing the situation, but once back in the safety of our car, A brought it up. Perhaps that's why she upgraded us with no extra cost?

2 comments:

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

Were you wearing a low-cut shirt?

CONGRATS on the place!!!

Tiny said...

Hehehe... I was wearing a sundress... A bit low cut, but on me that's nothin'!