I'm not going to lie. I'm super excited to visit the happiest place on earth. Our flight leaves tomorrow morning and we don't get back until Christmas Day.
Things I'm pumped to see/do?
- Ride "It's a Small World." I know it's probably one of the oldest and least exciting rides, but I could never get enough as a little girl. I was all about the dolls.
- Ride "Pirates of the Caribbean." I hear Captain Jack now makes an appearance. I may have to ride this one several times...
- Ride the monorail.
- See Cinderella's Castle.
- Ride Space Mountain.
- Ride the Tower of Terror. We're also visiting MGM.
- Ride the Haunted Mansion ride. It's where I first held hands with my boyfriend back on my inaugural marching band trip to Disney. I know. How cool was I?!
- Ride as many rides as possible with my nephew, B.
Things I'm not looking forward to?
- Seeing a thousand "Chip and Dale" (the Chipmunks, mind you!) characters all around the park. Seriously, can a girl get a Mickey, Minnie, Goofy or Donald every now and then?
Will be sure to post many pictures upon our return!