1.04.2008

Seems a bit risky...

I went to the doctor today as I'm a bit under the weather. She prescribed me an antibiotic. My wonderful co-worker IMd me the side effects (compliments of drugs.com) and, honestly, I think I'd rather have strep.

Side effects are as follows:
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat. Stop using this medication and call your doctor at once if you have diarrhea that is severe or lasts longer than 3 days, or if you have nausea, stomach pain, low fever, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, or jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes). Keep taking the medication and talk with your doctor if you have any of these less serious side effects:
mild diarrhea, gas, stomach pain;
nausea or vomiting;
headache;
skin rash or itching;
white patches in your mouth or throat; or
vaginal yeast infection (itching or discharge).


2 comments:

Curtis & Becky said...

Most drugs have tons of side effects that mostly happen in less than 1% of the people that take them. You will most likely not experience them at all. Any questions you know I am here!! Love ya Feel better!

Dose Pharmacy said...

Good health is not something we can buy. However, it can be an extremely valuable savings account.

to get Online pharmacy from Dose Pharmacy