4.21.2008

Quick flick wrap-up

While "studying," I took breaks by watching movies here and there. I'm sure most of you have already seen these, but thought I'd offer my review.

1. Sweeney Todd - Very good. A little to bloody for my taste. Johnny is always tremendous. And, I enjoy Helena Bonham Carter too. I would give it a solid 8 out of 10.

2. I Could Never Be Your Woman - Just ok I think. I really like both Michelle Pfieffer and Paul Rudd. Unfortunately, though, this is one of those movies that you could totally forget about the moment it ends. (It did have "Have I the Right" by the Honeycombs on the soundtrack though... Andrew liked that.) I would give it a 5 out of 10. (Man, I'm tough.)

3. Princess - Yes. This is embarrassing. It was an ABC movie. I watched. But would not watch again. I'm all about Cinderella stories. This just was not it. Oh, and seriously, "Sunshine" from "Remember the Titans" has got to be in his mid-30s now. Not the ideal "prince" for this kind of thing. 3 out of 10.

4. The Wedding Date - This is one of those movies I could watch over and over again. I'm not sure why. Though, I think it has something to do with Dermot Mulroney's hotness. I would highly recommend as a chick flick. And, it ALWAYS seems to be on TV! 9 out of 10.

That's all I can think of for now... But I'm sure there were others. I really tend to procrastinate when homework is involved...

1 comment:

Wrestling Kitties said...

Welcome back!

I loved Sweeney Todd - I would go with a 9.5 out of 10!!

I also think the Wedding Date is a cute movie, I agree I could keep watching it over and over!