5 Worst Moments of the Teen Choice Awards:
1) Kfed’s debut (Vanilla Ice would still put him to shame.)
2) Jessica attempting to play host (Aw. Ful.)
3) Brook Hogan’s 30-minute acceptance speech for “Choice Grill” (I think she was under the impression that she won for being talented…)
4) Orlando’s man-bun (C’mon man. You won “Choice Hottie.” Be hot.)
5) Giving air time to Chad Michael Murray and Wilmer Valderama (I can’t think of two slimier Hollywood guys.)
I especially loved the lack of suspense. If Reese Witherspoon is in the audience, you know she's going home with surfboard. All in all, a waste of a good hour and a half.
* I am aware that I'm not a teen by any stretch of the imagination, however, I was still hoping to be somewhat entertained.