8.22.2006

Sweet Dreams

Let me start this post by first of all saying “I hate work dreams!” In my opinion, there’s nothing worse that crawling into bed for some zzzzz’s only to be haunted by people and situations you thought you left behind at the office. I’ve had three such nights this week alone.

That said, I think the gods were in my corner last night. After three stressful nights in a row, I received much needed solace in the form of one dream starring, you guessed it, Johnny Depp.

Now, I couldn’t tell you why Johnny was at my house, sitting in my basement, flirting with me. And, I’m pretty sure the random rain in the basement came from absolutely nowhere. What I can tell you though, is he was just as handsome and amazing as he always seems to be.

Oh, how we flirted. It was so wonderful, I actually thought about staying in bed after my alarm went off, just to try to recapture the greatness. I was pretty sure that if I closed my eyes again, things would, no doubt, get steamy and then we’d run off together. (A, this is only dream world.)

Anyway, I’m not sure why I felt compelled to write this in my blog. Perhaps I just wanted to always remember my night with Johnny.

2 comments:

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

I bet like 10,000 other women were dreaming about Mr. Depp, as well.

Quite an effect he has on the ladies.

Tiny said...

Hehehe... They may have been dreaming about him, but that night, he was all mine:)