8.25.2006

Little things

Have you ever noticed that it's the little things that leave the biggest impressions on you?

We watched this movie tonight and, besides the fact that we thought it probably could have ended about 10 different times, we thought it was pretty decent and fairly entertaining. (I very much enjoy all three stars and was impressed by their go at it this time around as well.)

The one thing that was tough to get over, though, was the unneccessary and inappropriate music played throughout. When they weren't playing the eclectic, Arabian/Indian (I think) music, they were trying to go for "Ocean's Eleven," old Hollywood. It just didn't seem to fit.

Very odd. Very distracting.

If you see it, let me know if you agree.

1 comment:

Wrestling Kitties said...

I have been curious about this movie. I never heard anything good or bad about it! I may try it out sometime, I will be prepared for the music :-)