7.13.2006

I love this place

Last night, I had the opportunity to attend the AAA All-Star game at Fifth Third Field. (Thank you Fruchtmans.) While at the stadium for an unprecedented second night in row, I looked around and realized exactly how much I love that place. Very few cities, I believe, experience such a strong sense of community and involvement like T-Town does with the Hens. You just can’t help but smile and enjoy yourself.

My favorite thing about the night – aside from my tasty dog, my refreshing beverage(s) and the company of wonderful friends – was the Zooperstars. I don’t think I’ve laughed like that in a very long time.

1 comment:

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

I agree 110%. I loved the zooperstars!

:-) Fifth Third is a great field, great park. Definitely an asset to T-town.