7.13.2006

Place your bets

Now that Project Runway has officially begun, I thought it might be fun to make some predictions. (Episode 1 spoiler alert: do not read if you have yet to watch the first episode.)

Most entertaining:
Malan (His laugh is absolutely hilarious.)
Kayne (I love hearing about his Dolly obsession.)

Villains:
Keith (His Round 1 victory already seems to have gone to his head.)
Jeffrey (I hear he’s Santino’s friend.)
Malan (His sinister laugh also qualifies him for this category.)

First off the runway:
Stacey (obviously)
Vincent (Did you see the hat?)
Angela
Bradley
Bonnie

Middle of the pack:
Uli
Michael
Jeffrey
Kayne
Katherine

Duking it out for the win:
Allison
Robert
Malan
Laura
Keith

What do you think? Am I totally off?

Photo available at: http://www.gamblersupply.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/mc132.jpg

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

right now, my fav. is Robert.

i HATE malan...how obnoxious.

i like your predictions.

i love this show.

Tiny said...

I like Robert a lot too. And, for whatever reason, I am really drawn to Malan. His laugh is just so Dr. Evilesque... I love it.